Tuesday 28 May 2013

Futsal!

That's right is FUTSAL! I never try playing futsal before. After joining few lesson of futsal, I felt that it was quite fun :D. Before I start telling y'all about my experience of futsal, I would like to tell y'all the difference between futsal and football. 

Difference

Soccer


Futsal (Five-a-Side Soccer)


#5 Ball#4 Ball - 30% less bounce
11 players5 players
3 substitutionsUnlimited “flying” substitutions (12 Players on a Team)
Throw-inKick-in
Running ClockStopped Clock
45 minute halves20 minute halves
No time-outs1 time-out per half
Goal kicksGoal Clearance (throw)
Some contactNo shoulder charges or sliding tackles
No absolute time limit to restart game4-second rule on restarts
Offside RuleNo Offside Rule
Goalkeeper stepsNo restrictions, but limited to 4 seconds
Goalkeeper cannot touch by hand a ball kicked backGoalkeeper cannot touch by hand a ball played back
Unlimited back passes to GoalkeeperOne back pass to Goalkeeper
No sub for player sent offPlayer sent off can be substituted for after 2 minutes or other has scored
Corner kick placed in archCorner kick placed on corner


Can you all see the difference now! They are not SAME :D

Back to my futsal experience. As I said this was my first time playing futsal and I felt it was a really interesting sport. It is very hard to control the ball with your leg. Well, I was pretty enjoy the game when we were playing. Teamwork is really important while you playing futsal. 

Here are some photo when we were warming up before we start the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment