Tuesday 28 May 2013

About ME!


Hola, I am Yin Yin, or you can call me Agnes. I am currently studying Bachelor of International Tourism specialized in Event Management in Taylor's Lakeside Campus. I like attending event and that is why I join event management. This course is quite fun and all classmates are friendly and funny. The main reason that I write this blog is because this is part of my assignment and of course I also want to trying out blogging. This is also my very first to blog. I am quite a active girl as I like to hang out with my friend all the time instead of staying at home. I love sport, because exercising will let me feel relaxing and stress free. I am quite glad that we have a sport and recreation class as I can exercise every week and from this subject is also can learnt about the knowledge of sport and recreation. Besides that, I love CARTOON! They are adorable and i watched every single Disney movie. It is Awesome! Can't imagine I am 20 years old and I am a cartoon freak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment